Friday, September 25, 2009

I hear the train a commin'...

The Legend Of Johnny Cash is probably the most comprehensive, career spanning Johnny Cash greatest hits collection there is. Johnny Cash is one of my favorite artists of all time, he was hardcore before there was hardcore, he had the attitude and the swagger. Johnny Cash was a true badass and he really wasnt even a mean guy, he was a very wise and kind man who knew how to craft some badass songs. A legend in the truest sense.

Vol. 1 Tracklist:

1)Cry! Cry! Cry 2)Hey Porter 3)Folsom Prison Blues 4)I Walk The Line 5)Get Rythym 6)Big River 7)Guess Things Happen That Way 8)Ring Of Fire 9)Jackson 10)A Boy Named Sue (Live) 11)Sunday Morning Coming Down 12)Man In Black 13)One Peice At A Time 14)Highwayman 15)The Wanderer 16)Delia's Gone 17)Rusty Cage 18)I've Been Everywhere 19)Give My Love To Rose 20)The Man Comes Around 21)Hurt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZV18Y0AD

Vol. 2 Tracklist:

1)There You Go 2)Home Of The Blues 3)Ballad Of A Teenage Queen 4)The Ways Of A Woman In Love 5)I Still Miss Someone 6)Don't Take Your Guns To Town 7)The Long Black Veil 8)The Ballad Of Ira Hayes 9)It Ain't Me Babe 10)Girl From The North Country 11)Daddy Sang Bass 12)Flesh And Blood 13)The Night Hank Williams Came To Town 14)That Old Wheel 15)The Beast In Me 16)Unchained 17)I Wont Back Down 18)I Hung My Head 19)Bird On A Wire 20)In The Sweet By And By

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QUDR7BKB

No comments:

Post a Comment