Thursday, September 24, 2009

When I see lightning, it always brings me down...

Let me set the scene for this one, I'm four years old and im up waaaay to early on a saturday morning and what am I doing? Going through my dads records. So far it's alot of southern rock and other shit that doesnt look too exiting and then I come across this. It's got a fuckin' devil on the cover and a priest being drowned. "What is this?" I think. "I need to hear this." I've seen my dad put records on before so I tried it and probably nearly broke the arm off in the process but I get the thing going and the music comes on and I nearly shit myself. Holy fuck. This is heavy metal? It's loud and scary...and awesome. Fond memories of this record scaring the shit out of me as a little kid. Hahaha.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONQK6S21

No comments:

Post a Comment