Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I could go for a cold, refreshing Pabst Blue Ribbon right now...


Saviours - Accelerated Living (2009)

Drawing from influences all over the metal/hard rock spectrum, Saviours put it all in a talented blender and make that shit work. Theres traces of everything from NWOBHM, to thrash to stoner rock in here but it doesn't really sound like any of those either if that makes sense. The end result is refreshing, heavy and awesome. The guitars gallop, there are countless guitar solos, harmonizing, crescendos
, something for everyone. Definately one of my favorite releases of the year and I don't even know if it's physically out yet. I just found out they were on the Saint Vitus tour, now I'm twice as pissed I didn't get to see it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SXRIEPN

No comments:

Post a Comment